Ari Schauder, Managing Real Estate Broker, Realtor®
Epic One Real Estate
firstname.lastname@example.org CALL NOW! (619) 200-5969
Why hire Epic One Real Estate to list your property?
"The key to a successful real estate transaction is in the hands of your agent"
Simply put...We are marketing specialists and we will sell your property! There is no substitute for experience and results.
We are expert negotiators with over 20 years of experience in business, active marketing, & real estate. We aggressively leave no stone unturned to put together the best deals for our clients. In fact, We are Realtors to other Realtors....often hired by other real estate professionals, including agents, brokers, appraisers, & escrow officers,
to conduct their personal transactions! Why? We go beyond selling homes...We focus on building net worth and wealth for our clients. We have proven techniques to actively market residential properties and expertise in selling and acquiring exchange investment properties, including but not limited to, deferred exchanges and reverse exchanges of all forms of investment grade properties from condos to multi-unit, land acquisition, and commercial properties.
We have successfully negotiated purchase and sale contracts ranging from starter residential houses to luxury estates, Multi-Unit apartment buildings to commercial shopping centers. We are successful because we understand and live the numbers. In fact, our managing broker owns and operates several Apartment Buildings as well as shopping centers throughout Southern California. What does this mean for our clients? We know what to look for and know how
to get the deal done.
As Managing Broker for Epic One Real Estate, Ari Schauder will personally complete each transaction to close and beyond.
We know how to get deals done and it is our goal to increase your net worth. Prior to founding Epic One Real Estate, Ari Schauder was the Managing Trustee of an investment trust which owned and operated several shopping centers and retail establishments. The combination of Ari's degrees in Business and Information Systems with several years as a Senior Business Consultant with Anderson Consulting and Ernst & Young working out of Los Angeles, Chicago, and San Diego puts our managing broker far beyond other agents and brokers.
As an expert in investment properties, We are involved in the re-development and marketing of
apartment buildings in San Diego and actively participate in San Diego’s
apartment market. Epic One Real Estate's knack & passion for identifying unique and intrinsically valued
properties is an asset in helping our clients find just the right home or investment property.
Actively Marketing Your Property
Most real estate agents participate in "PASSIVE MARKETING", that is, they list your home, do an occasional open house, make a flyer, place an ad in the local newspaper and pray that it sells.
Utilizing our expertise in Information Systems, we employ "ACTIVE MARKETING", throughout the country.
With a home such as yours or an investment property, we will personally be in touch with the top Realtors in the larger cities throughout the nation.
Your home will also be featured, both inside and out in high quality multi-media, on this web site as well as featured in over 40 online websites and marketing databases which will allow virtually anyone in the world to preview your home.
Active & effective marketing is the key to selling your home quickly and getting the highest price. Active & effective marketing of our client's homes by every available medium is how Epic One Real Estate has become a top brokerage in San Diego & Orange County areas. It is our job to ensure that you get as many qualified offers as possible, allowing you to extract the highest price the market will bear.
Our marketing plan includes:
Over 82% of all homebuyers begin their search using the web. Our marketing is geared to capture the 82% online buyers and the remaining 18%!!
- Extensive online marketing programs
- Identification and Direct email marketing to top performing Realtors
- Direct multi-media marketing to potential buyers
- Presentations of your property at multiple broker sales meetings
- Design & implementation of professional high quality marketing campaigns
- Direct Marketing to relocation companies and relo-specialist nationally
- Networking with other Brokers/Realtors
- Showing tracking of your home with full follow-up of each showing
- Property listing on our website which include static photos and/or "virtual tours" using interactive panoramas
- Within an hour of listing your home, your home is added to the top 40 HomeSearch Engines (Realtor.com, Yahoo! Real Estate, MSN HomeBuyer, DreamHomes, etc.)
- Advertising in local and regional print media
- Maximum Listing-property listed in San Diego MLS Database & Orange County/Los Angeles Socal MLS Databases
It is all about RESULTS!!
Please click here to view our recent sales!!